VSL#3® 112.5B Capsules, 60 Count
- VSL#3® Capsules contain 112.5 billion CFUs, significantly higher than what is found in many OTC products so more can survive in the GI tract and have a beneficial effect.
- VSL#3® is very diverse and contains multiple different strains of bacteria from the Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium and Streptococcus genera.
- VSL#3® is refrigerated to keep the probiotics alive.
- VSL#3 Capsule Ingredients: Lactic acid bacteria and bifidobacteria blend, hydroxylpropylmethylcellulose, cornstarch, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose.
- VSL#3® is a probiotic medical food intended for the dietary management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Ulcerative Colitis (UC), and an ileal pouch. VSL#3® is intended to be used under medical supervision.
Strains of bacteria: Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus delbrueckii subspecies bulgaricus, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium longum, and Bifidobacterium infantis, and Streptococcus salivarius subspecies thermophilus