Trace Minerals Power Pak Mixed Berry Powder, 30 ct
Energy - Immunity - Hydration*
Why is PowerPak better?
• Better formula: only 1g sugar, and 200mg more vitamin C than the leading brand.
• NO caffeine, artificial flavors, or artificial stimulants.
• Essential electrolytes: Sodium, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, and many more from Ionic Trace Minerals.
When should I take a PowerPak?
• Before, during, and after your workout to help maintain healthy hydration levels and avoid muscle cramps*
• After a hot day in the sun Every day to maintain energy, vitality, and a healthy immune system*
• To avoid occasional sluggishness & fatigue*
Ingredients: Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 1200 mg 1333%, Thiamin [Vitamin B1] (as Thiamin HCL) 0.45 mg 38%, Niacin (Vitamin B3) 5 mg 31%, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL) 10 mg 588%, Folate (as 20mcg of Folic Acid) DFE 33 mcg 8%, Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 25 mcg 1042%, Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate) 3 mg 60%, Calcium (as Calcium Lactate) 60 mg 5%, Magnesium (from Magnesium Oxide, ITM) 100 mg 24%, Zinc (as Zinc Oxide) 3 mg 27%, Selenium (as Sodium Selenite) 35 mcg 64%, Manganese (as Manganese Citrate) 1 mg 43%, Chromium (as Chromium Amino Acid Chelate) 10 mcg 29%, Chloride (from ITM) 15 mg 1%, Sodium (as Sodium Bicarbonate) 145 mg 6%, Potassium (from Potassium Citrate, ITM) 200 mg 4%, Ionic Trace Minerals (ITM) A concentrated seawater complex of full spectrum ionic trace minerals
100 mg, Alpha Lipoic Acid 1 mg, Boron (from Boron Amino Acid Chelate, ITM)
175 mcg, certitied organic cane sugar, natural flavors blend (black currant, elderberry, wild berry), citric acid, Exberry® Grape Blue (natural color), steviol glycosides, silica.