PureGenomics Multivitamin Capsules, 60ct
• Supports common genetic polymorphisms‡
• Supports healthy cognitive function‡
• Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
• PureGenomics® Multivitamin is a multivitamin and mineral complex to support the nutrient requirements of common genetic variations.
• PureGenomics® Multivitamin supports healthy cognitive function as well as macular and retinal health.‡
Ingredients: vitamin A (as vitamin A acetate and 27% beta carotene)1,125 mcg, vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)180 mg, vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3)25 mcg (1,000 IU), vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate)20 mg, vitamin K (as vitamin K1)60 mcg, thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1)3 mg, riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 43% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2))3 mg, niacin (as niacinamide)20 mg, vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 38% pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6))4 mg, folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF)1,333 mcg DFE (800 mcg L-5-MTHF), vitamin B12 (as adenosylcobalamin and 50% hydroxycobalamin)1,000 mcg, biotin300 mcg, pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5)10 mg, iodine (as potassium iodide)150 mcg, zinc (as zinc citrate)25 mg, selenium (as selenomethionine)70 mcg, manganese (as manganese citrate)2 mg, chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)200 mcg, molybdenum (as TRAACS® molybdenum glycinate chelate)75 mcg, vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7)20 mcg, BenfoPure® benfotiamine3 mg, boron (as boron glycinate)1 mg, choline (as choline bitartrate)56 mg, inositol25 mg, FloraGLO® lutein3 mg, zeaxanthin500 mcg, other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate.