Ddrops Baby Vitamin D3, 400 IU, 2.5mL
- Baby Ddrops are easy to administer, with no taste
- Helpful for promoting healthy development of bones and muscles
- Give by adding a drop to the mom's nipple or a clean surface and having the baby suck for 30 seconds
- Vitamin drops can be given by adding a drop to milk or juice
- 90 days worth in each bottle
Infants less than 2 years old: Place 1 drop daily onto mother's nipple, or a pacifier, and allow baby to suck for at least 30 seconds. Or mix 1 drop daily with formula, juice or other food.
Specifically designed for breast-fed babies.
Children over 2 years of age: Take 1 drop daily.
May be put on food, added to a drink or taken from a clean surface such as a spoon.
Store bottle upright and between 60 degrees F & 85 degrees F.