Annie B's 1-lb Pumpkin Spice Caramel Apple Kit
Annie B's pumpkin spice caramel is slow-cooked in copper pots, just as it has been since 1978. Handcrafted using natural ingredients including butter, brown sugar and condensed milk, and pumpkin spice, the pumpkin spice caramel apple kit is perfect for making delicious spiced caramel apples in your own kitchen. Seasonal and buttery with a perfectly smooth texture, this caramel was named one of Oprah’s Favorite Things. It melts with ease so you can enjoy any caramel-dipped treats you like, apples, pears, peaches, figs, whatever inspires you! Includes sticks. Annie B’s pumpkin spice caramel is gluten-free and is handcrafted in small batches in our facility. Caramel Apple Kit weighs 1 Lb (16oz).
- Pumpkin Spice Caramel Apple Kit weighs 1 Lb (16oz)
- Caramel will keep for 6 months if stored in a refrigerator (avoid the humidity drawer)
- Caramel will keep for 9 months if stored in a freezer
- To melt in a microwave – cut caramel into pieces and place in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 20 second increments, stirring after each. Melt until almost all of the caramel is melted. Remove from microwave and continue stirring until completely melted and smooth.
- To melt using a double boiler - If you don’t have a double boiler, use a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water. Stir slowly until completely melted.
- To melt on the stovetop – cut caramel into pieces and place in a heavy saucepan over low heat. Stir slowly until completely melted and smooth, adding a little water, milk or cream if you need to prevent scorching.
Ingredients: Corn Syrup, Sweetened Condensed Milk, Brown Sugar, Butter, Water, Invert Sugar, Pumpkin Spice Flavor, Cornstarch.