Stainless Steel Gua Sha + Travel Bag
Introducing the Stainless Steel GUA SHA. Used in Chinese medicine for tissue healing, it is a powerhouse of a beauty tool that promotes overall skin health. Comes with a travel pouch for your convenience
WHY STAINLESS STEEL?
- Anti-bacterial - As opposed to jade and rose quartz, stainless steel is non-porous, which prevents bacteria build-up that can transfer to your skin
- Self-cooling - Naturally cold to the touch, you don't even need to put it in the freezer
- Eco-friendly - Our tools are made with recycled material and are 100% recyclable, and our beautiful packaging is made with recycled cardboard
- Durable - Jade and rose quartz gua shas easily break if dropped but these tools will last forever
- Drains lymph fluids from the face, enhancing your natural contour
- Relieves tension from furrowed brows and clenched jaw
- Relieves overactive facial muscles to prevent dynamic wrinkles
- Lifts and firms skin over time
*MUST use with a serum or a balm/oil with A LOT of slip! In a scraping motion, start from the center of your face and scrape outwards. Use the small divot on nose bridge, in between brows, and jawline and larger edges on cheeks and forehead. Use 3X a week.