Kid's Allergy, 4 fl oz
Genexa Kids' Allergy is real medicine, made clean - providing safe, effective relief from common allergy symptoms due to hay fever and other upper respiratory allergies including runny nose, sneezing, itching of the nose, itching of the throat, and itchy, watery eyes.
At a Glance
- Made with the same active ingredient as Children's Benadryl but with no artificial inactive ingredients
- Flavored with organic agave
- 4 FL OZ (118 mL) Liquid Suspension
- Take every 4-6 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
- Do not give more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period.
- Use only with enclosed dose cup. Do not use with any other dosing device.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 10-20 mL.
- Children 6 to under 12 years: 5 mL - 10 mL every 4 hours.
- Children 2 to under 6 years: do not use unless directed by a doctor.
- Children under 4 years: do not use